Post Judgment Modification

Post Judgment Modification

You can count on us for experienced legal support should your circumstances change.

While some aspects of your divorce judgment are final, there are other areas that are subject to change or modification. If there has been a significant change of circumstances, a modification request of the Court can be made to increase or decrease child support and/or spousal support. Child custody and timeshare is always subject to modification based upon either or both a change of circumstances or in the best interest of the child(ren). Rosen & Rosen are available to you to discuss the facts of your case to help you understand your rights, and position your case to maximize the result you seek.

If you, or anyone you know, may be looking to modify a judgment or order, contact our office at 714-939-0111.


If you or anyone you know, may be looking for Orange County child or spousal support attorneys, please don’t hesitate to contact us!


Where We Treat You Like Family.